Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Family Tree

Here is Cowboy. Cowboy is the father of this litter. He is a F1 Labradoodle and about 3 years old. His coat is hard to tell but has a beautiful red overcoat with a pale cream undercoat. Just look at the fullness of his tail. He is a BIG boy. He is still as gentle and mellow as he was as a pup. I hadn't seen him since he was 2 months old and a few months ago a family came for an interview at my daycare and it turned out they were the new parents of Cowboy. Small world.

When it came time to breed Molly ( Standard Poodle on the side bar ) he was my first choice of daddy's. He came from a litter that was very special to me and a litter with the best overall qualities. This litter was my pride and joy all the genes mingled just right to make the perfect Labradoodles. And here comes Cowboy back into our lives and gives us these beautiful F1Bs.

I'm such a proud Momma !!
Now this is Willow. She is Cowboys sister and the love of my life ( doggie speaking) . When Willow stands up she is almost as tall as I am ( 5'7" ) The bigger the better when it comes to snuggling. Willow is very shaggy black with silver wisps throughout her hair and around her eyes. She is very laid back but will never turn down a good run or game of catch. We are hoping to breed Willow with a very large Silver male Standard Poodle later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment