Monday, February 23, 2009

Only 3 left !!




We have only 3 puppies left. Someone needs to adpot them before I get anymore attached!! We have 2 girls and 1 boy. They will not pose very well for me today. Its a beautiful sunny day after a cold gloomy weekend. When we went out for pictures, frolicking was all they had in mind!!




Here they are.......





Pup #1 Our last male, he is the smallest of them all but he makes up for it in devotion. Wherever I go he is right at my side and has great eye contact which will make training him with handsigns a breeze. His coat topcoat is white/cream but his bottom coat is apricot. He looks light apricot with a layer of frost on top. Very pretty. I'm anxious to see how his coat turns out.




Next is my little girl. She is the remaining of the two twin girls. She is a tiny cream color and very fluffy. You can tell she is a girl by the way she acts. She is cuddly and is happiest in my lap.












Puppy Number 3 is my BIG girl. She is definately larger than the others but its all heart!! Her coat is very full without being too curly. She is a great foot warmer. Whenever I sitdown she is right there laying at/on my feet. Great companion dog and very intellegent. She will be easy to train because all she wants is to bring a smile to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment